Disaster Will Strike 4 Disaster Will Strike 4

nice logic game. a little bit boring after a while.

Hidden Words - Love Story Hidden Words - Love Story

Make more levels! :D It's awesome! :D I love it! <3

Lifestyle Hidden Objects Lifestyle Hidden Objects

It's pretty nice and interesting game and I like it. Imo i would change graphic a little. it makes my eyes crazy. there is too much everything and i cant concentrate on main aim of game. i dont mean 'just leave necesarry items'. i mean - make them more comfortable for eyes :)

Prico's Adventure: Part 1 Prico's Adventure: Part 1

You must be kidding me with the size of it! Please, make it smaller? 640x480?

Ectisity responds:

Fixed.

Labirion Labirion

I'm not sure if only it happens to me but it's not working. postman leaves our creature and nothing happens! Please fix it o r finish it because it's looks awesome! <3 Can't wait to see the end of it!

CanibalRabbit responds:

You should find the button. Move your mouse to the right of the screen. Probably we will add the visible button.

Cloud Worlds Cloud Worlds

Why do you create a minecraft again?

gsxr1100 responds:

Because this version share worlds to all users.

Sugar Drop Sugar Drop

Game is cute and I really like it. But this advertisement which doesn't stop game and you loose half of game is just annoying! If you want advertisements you should make them not so disturbing and annoying! But game as game - cute and lovely. Love it <3:)

CaelumEntertainment responds:

Thanks, I will try to work about the advertisements =]

Land of NoWhere (alpha) Land of NoWhere (alpha)

amazing look like but for me? Too big main char.

Help AJ Help AJ

You made it because u were bored...but it's also bored. nothing is happening! I wanted to play because I like MLP.
what I like? Music! also graphic isn't bad :)
what I don't like? I guess apples should be disappearing. Would be nice if there are lvls. If you take some amount of apples you lvl up and apples fall quicker maybe?:o Just an advice :) Work on it! Please :)

Ballad of the Cube Ballad of the Cube

Seriously! IT'S AMAZING! It's really hard and take some time a practice your brain! I love it! I'm gonna fav it! <3