All 14 art Reviews

Misty Misty

I really like her emotions. But I don't like nose :< I know it's difficult to make it perfect but there is something in it I dont like :<
pose is so cool and the water under foot - good point! It makes whole pic like it has story behind it. And that's awesome.
Maybe try to work on skin texture? It's very clear like plastic one.
Still so cool man :)

Snes Controller Snes Controller

Hey,
You need to use more poly in cable and "games" look to clean to me. They are just "too perfect" so they looks just like copies of one.
Also I'm not sure but you may have some glitches/bugs on model on edges.
Still nice try :) Keep working!

I find happiness I find happiness

I love it :D
Already on my desktop as a wallpaper! Thank you :)

DrCreo responds:

No problem :D Glad you love it!

Food Battle Food Battle

Haha, really nice! :D
I love that donut <3

Wolfiedabest responds:

the donut loves you too i bet

Link Link

Really, REALLY nice! :)

3D Lighthouse Scene 3D Lighthouse Scene

Try using "Smooth" on cylinders. Rocks and clouds are really great for a low poly art. But u need to work harder on rest of scene :)
More "low poly" edges on ground and water. Also on sky :)

jsabbott responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I've only been working in 3D "seriously" for less than a year and I have a lot to learn.

Grandmothers House Grandmothers House

Looks awesome but I wouldn't say it's a "simple" model :p I think it has a lot of polys ^^ But still, awesome job! :)

TankDriver responds:

It's low poly. The same as a standard game model. Spent some time on making it look like it's more than it is because it's a main prop in a cutscene. Thanks though.

Jeffree Star Jeffree Star

First of all - I just love him! When I saw color of hair and tattoos and then dogs - I knew it's him! :)
Lovely pic of him! :)
Did you use texture on whole pic?:o Because looks like so and I'm not sure :o If yes, it makes pic more awesome and not so plastic :)

ElizabethBeals responds:

So glad you were able to tell who it was :D
And yes, I tend to use textures on most if not all of my work.

Drow Ranger - by geonini Drow Ranger - by geonini

Wow! Awesome!

No Title No Title

Try working on shadows and eyes :) Would look amazing with more shadows and light! <3